Correcting "Duck Lip" with Lip Reduction and Lip Lift?

I was talked into injecting a permanent filler (Artecoll) to augment my upper lip by a PS in Europe 3 years ago. I am very unhappy with the outcome. While it balanced the size of my upper lip with my lower lip, which was normally big, it is protruding, creating a "duck lip" effect and did not really address the space between my nose and my upper lip. I want to know if an upper lip reduction and an upper lip lift (which is what I originally wanted) would address the situation. Thank you!

Removing permanent fillers from the lips - Los Angeles

+1

I perform many lip reconstructions by removing permanent fillers on the lips. The procedure is difficult but can yield impressive results. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/face/62/silicone-lip-removal.aspx

Correcting upper lip undesireable appearance after Artecoll

+1

Permanent fillers like Artecoll are difficult to "correct", and most likely you will need surgical excision of some of this unwanted volume. To find a physician to do this for you, call around until you find a Plastic Surgeon that has had to do surgical revision on a permanent filler in this area, they will have the training AND the experience to help you.

Crestone Plastic Surgeon