Can This Be Corrected and How? Pregnancy After Breast Reduction Nov. 1990 and Sagging? (photo)

At the time I noticed the my breasts were partly pulled into my armpits and simply sagged on the outer parts of my breasts. Through the years I lost alot of weight so it wasn't so apparent. But now that I have had children and gained alot of weight, they are significantly sagging into my armpits. Can this be corrected and how?

Correction of breast reduction

+1
Unfortunately, the photo isn't very helpful. You could now have sagging after childbearing and would need a lift, at minimum. This would not be covered by insurance, unfortunately, unless you fulfilled the criteria for a second breast reduction and insurance companies view the secondary procedure with great skepticism.