Is It Correct to Say the Wider the Diameter the More Upper Pole You Will Have?

If my base wide is 14cm and I/the doctor chooses an implant with a diameter of 11.7 will I have less upper pole fullness than I would if I choose an implant with 12.6 width (when filled to max)? thanks!

Implant diameter and upper pole fullness

There is no doubt that the bigger the implant, the wider the implant the more upper pole fullness. However, the choice of the implant is not solely based on implant base diameter. Breast measurements, breast shape and how you want to look are all important. You need to discuss your surgery outcome with your plastic surgeon. It is helpful if you take photos with you, look at a his/her photo gallery. This will ensure your satisfaction after surgery.