How Can I Correct the Asymmetry in my Face?

One side of my face is flatter than the other, because of this my right eye and corner of the lip are drooping, my face is quite asymmetric as im guessing what i see in the mirror looks quite different to how I look in photographs, what are the recommended proceedures that would balance the flattened side of my face and stop my eye and mouth drooping?

Facial asymmetry

+1

It is impossible to offer suggestions to you without an exam. Let me jsut say that all people have asymmetry. If you have a facial droop on one side it may be a nerve issue or even a stroke issue that requires immediate evaluation.