Will a Facelift Help After a Jaw Implant Was Removed?

How to correct any soft tissue deformity that was created by jaw implant removed? Can I regain the original contour of my face by face lift ?

Jaw implant and facelift

+1
Removal of a haw implant can leave you with some looseness of the skin of your face and a facelift may well be a good way to correct that.  A lot would depend on your particular anatomy and your age as well.

Facelift after Jaw Implant Removal

+1

A facelift is one alternative to be considered depending on your needs after implant removal. There are many variables, such as how old are you, was the implant on your chin or the side of your jaw, and what are your present goals, all of which will influence our recommendations. Submit pictures for the posters to review or have a consultation with a surgeon experienced in facial rejuvenation.

Facelift and chin implant

+1

We will need photos to be able to correctly give you an impression. A Facelift may improve some of the contour of the chin if there is not a lot of deficient tissue. We would have to see also the condition of the chin after the chin implant was removed; due to infection, amount of scar tissue. It is better to be evaluated by an experienced Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Management of Chin Implant deformity

+1

The treatment of your post-chin implant removal deformity would depend on the exact nature of the deformity, any underlying bone defect or resorption and other factors. Various possibilities may be exercised but they depend on your specific findings.

Face deformity after implant removal

+1

There are so many implant options and possible deformities, you really need to get evaluated, and perhaps even facial X-Rays.  Get evaluated, ther is surely something that could help, given proper evalutation and planning.

Scott E. Kasden, MD

Face lift after chin implant removal.

+1

I would have to see what other aging factors you have as well as sagging chin skin. See an experienced facelift surgeon who can examine you.