How to Correct Previous Nose Surgery?

I had surgery when I was really younger because I had gotten dirt stuck inside my nostrils. What should I do? I hate the way my nose looks.

Post traumatic nose surgery

+1

It is unclear from your photo what happened to your nose or if you would have had the same shape if you never "got dirt stuck in it". Your first step is to see a board certified plastic surgeon ASAPS member who specializes in nose reshaping for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. Your surgeon should confirm that you have realistic expectations! Your health insurance usually will not cover nose shape changes for cosmetic reasons but may cover interior nose surgery to improve breathing.

Albany Plastic Surgeon