Is It Possible to Correct Uneven Nostrils? How Much It Should Cost?

My nose is straight and normal but I have uneven nostrils deviated to the right side. I would like to know if it's possible to correct this kind of defect? How much it should cost? Is this kind of surgery can be preform under local anesthesia?

Uneven nostrils can be corrected

+1

It is not a good idea to perform rhinoplasty under local anesthesia.  There are many nerves in the nose, which makes it is very difficult to numb the patient enough for them to be comfortable during the procedure.  Uneven nostrils will most likely require asymmetrical alarplasty if the nostrils themselves are asymmetrical, or a complete exploration of the tip with asymmetric removal of cartilage with suture techniques to the nasal tip to give symmetry.  It is possible to correct uneven nostrils, however the cost could be anywhere from $3000 to $8000 depending upon the type of work that will be done. The fees should include the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon’s fee.

+1

Hi,

There can be be many reasons why your nostrils are uneven.Some of the causes can be deviated caudal septum, asymmetric tip cartilages or just uneven nostrils from birth. So its difficult to say without seeing a picture first. Nostril asymmetries can be very difficult to correct as well.

Dr.S.

Web reference: http://rhinoplastysurgeonnewyork.com

Correcting Uneven Nostrils

+1

It is possible to correct uneven nostrils, but before determining what it is you need, you need to have a proper evaluation of your nose and the inside of your nose.  There may be an underlying anatomic reason why you are seeing this deviation.  Depending on the cause of this uneven appearance, this may or may not be fixed under local anesthesia.  The cost will vary depending on what needs to be done and whether it can be done under local anesthesia or in the operating room with general anesthesia.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the goals you desire.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us

Correcting Uneven Nostrils

+1

Usually uneven nostrils can be improved, but that depends on exactly what they look like and the cause of  the asymmetry. If you submit pictures of your nostrils, a clear answer to your inquiry can be provided. This surgery can be done under local anesthesia.

+1

It's impossible to say until I see photos of your nose or you in person to see what's the cause of the nostril deviation.  It could be from tip cartilage weakness, uneven nostril flare or anterior septal cartilage deflection.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com