Is it possible to correct to my rhinoplasty results with fillers?

Hi, i did a rhinoplasty for 6 month ago and i was not happy with the results. I went for a consult from another surgeon that told me that the rhinoplasty surgeon made my nose girly. Now i need to wait 6 month until a revision. Is it possible to get similar nose shape with fillers like the picture 2? I made a fast picture edit with my phone how i want it to look.

Can I correct the problems with my rhinoplasty using fillers?

+1
Fillers could be a temporary solution. They will not give you a long-term solution. The results may last however from 1 to 1 1/2 years. The other option would be some type of cartilage graft either from the septum year or rib

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1
Non-surgical rhinoplasty using fillers may be a good option to help improve the appearance of your nose.  However, there are limitations as to what fillers can do for the nose.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 

Kimberly Lee, MD

+1
   This may be a reasonable idea in this situation.

Los Angeles, CA..........................

Nasal Fillers after After Rhinoplasty to Correct Profile

+1
Dear Davidackson~

Thank you for sharing your photos. That is unfortunate that you did not get the result you were looking for with your rhinoplasty. It looks as if your bridge has a slope to it, and you would like a straighter profile. This could certainly be attainable via a non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers. I would recommend a hyaluronic acid filler such as Restylane so that it can be dissolved if necessary. The results can last 9 months or longer but they are still temporary since the filler will go away over time.

One thing to consider is that if you are planning to undergo a revision procedure eventually, it would be best to not have any fillers in your nose at that time so that you can get the best long term results possible.  (Although the fillers could always be dissolved prior to the surgery.)

Amy Hsu

Amy K Hsu, MD