How Can I Correct my Chin from over Suction of Lipo? (photo)

I am in my 30's and had an RF type of laser lipo under my chin almost 2 years ago now, I only had a small fat pad to begin with and my skin texture was good. After the lipo I am now left with a lumpy looking contour, the skin is now lax and looks wrinkly in the area where the chin meets the neck and the platysma band is now slighlty showing because too much fat was removed. I also have a lot of hollowness when I swallow. I tried juvederm but it looked terrible so i had it reversed. Please help

Platysmal Banding Correction and Fat Grafting

+1

I would recommend fat grafting to help along with platsymal band release versus platysmaplasty to produce the best change in contour.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Neck liposuction and neck bands

+1

These platysmal bands may worsen with progressive aging.  A consideration would be to add fat to the area or Botox to relax the muscle tension bands. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Correcting Complication of Liposuctioning of Chin Area?

+1

I'm sorry to see the complication you have experienced. Although I do not personally have any experience correcting this issue,  you may find that some plastic surgeons with extensive experience with fat injection may be able to help you. You will need to do your due diligence and identify these plastic surgeons carefully;  in person consultation will be necessary. Ask to see lots of examples of the work helping patients with similar situations.

Fat Injection Grafting For Submental Defect

+1

The only real treatment option you have is to do some fat injection grafting to the submental area. As you have correctly identified the problem as too much fat removal, fat replacement would be the logical treatment. Even if all the fat does not survive, it will provide some voluime and will likely improve the quality of the skin as well.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD