What Will Correct my Bite into my Palette? (photo)

I had braces for 3yrs and had them off for 3yrs now. Im very good about wearing my retainers (I'm super OCD when it comes to my teeth) I always had an overbite, and my orthodontist didn't fix it enough. I was at the dentist and talked to them about how my laterals were uneven and my bottom teeth are slanted on the side and I bite into my palette. They said my orthodontist could have done better, and referred me to a different one. What would be the best solution to correcting all this?

Orthodontics is most conservative way to fix bite

+1

Braces is not the only option, but it is the BEST option.  Sometimes braces alone is not enough, and surgery should be considered. 

See the new orthodontist and see what they say.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist