What Can Be Done to Correct my Asymmetrical Eye and Eyebrow Shapes? (photo)

I am very bothered by the asymmetry in my face and am wondering what surgeries are available to fix this. I am mostly focused on fixing the eyes but i would love them both fixed if possible.

Complex anatomic asymmetry

+1

I wish we could give you an easy fix. Unfortunately, by looking at your photo, it seems to me that your visually apparent soft tissue asymmetry [eyelid ptosis and brow ptosis on the left] may be a sign of underlying bony asymmetry between the right and left eye socket. It could be the left eye/eye socket is slighly smaller than the right and as such the overlying tissue will also follow suit.

In your case, a simple photo, unfortunately is not enough to properly address your concerns. An in-person evaluation is a necessity, and furthermore a CT scan of the face/eyes with 3D reconstruction [a software program] would probably be invaluable as well. If that is the case, the surgical fix is a major craniofacial undertaking.

Botox injections may be the best way to minimize the asymmetry.

If you decide to explore this further, I would recommend consultation with an ASOPRS trained Oculoplastics surgeon. You can find one close to you on the ASOPRS dot org website. A craniofacial surgeon [usually staffed at Children's hospitals] may also be able to evaluate you.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid surgery - treating asymetrical shapes

+1

Unfortunately everyone has asymmetry to some degree in their eye area.  My recommedation would be to lower the right brow with botox or  raise the left brow with either a brow lift or a skin tightening of that area.  Another alternative would be a brow lift on your left, lower brow.  Bony orbtital surgery to correct these issues are a bit more complicated and frankly would leave you with too many scars.  I am sure you are quite beautiful despite some asymmetry (which we all have to varying degrees)!  Best Wishes!!

Asymemtric eyes

+1

It appears you have bony facial asymmetry along with upper eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelids). There are nonsurgical (Botox) and surgical techniques (Ptosis surgery) available.  See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.tabanmd.com/ptosis-droopy-upper-eyelid

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon