How Best to Correct Loose/excess Stomach Skin After Pregnancies? (photo)

I have always been in shape, but stomach was quite large (gained just over 40lbs) with my last pregnancy a few years ago. I am satisfied with how I've gotten the muscle tone back from exercise, there is very little fat, but am very unhappy with the loose skin. I want minimal downtime/recovery and the least invasive procedure possible... can skin be tightened without having to cut through muscle?

A tummy tuck is the best option.

+1

Looks like you have loose excess skin and a nice diastasis of your rectus muscles. You need to have the skin removed and the muscles tightened. Since you are thin, you are the perfect candidate. With the right doctor, it should be an easy recovery.