Correct Jaw Bone Asymmetry with Radiesse or Something else? (photo)

Hello, I've noticed some years ago an asymmetry in my jawline, I realised while touching it than one angle is more angular than the other, the bone at the left angle seems to go lower than the one on my right side. The result is that my left jaw angle is good and pronounced, whereas my right one is more round and bad looking. It can be seen when someone takes a pic of my profile, but also from the front. Could radiesse be a solution, even if it's a temporary one ? Thanks and excuse my english.

Correct Jaw Bone Asymmetry with Radiesse?

+1

Radiesse is a very good temporary (long-lasting) injectable filler.  It is used most commonly for the naso-labial folds, malar augmentation, and deeper injection in other parts of the face and body.  It may very well provide a short-term solution to the issue you've raised.  But asymmetry is common and can be hard to correct with permanence.  Before you proceed with injections you may want to consider a consultation with a cranio-facial surgeon.  Asymmetry, while common and usually an isolated issue, can also be part of a syndrome and to the extent that it's pronounced (I can't tell from the photos) it may be prudent to exclude a larger concern before proceeding with fillers.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Can Radiesse be used to correct jaw asymmetry?

+1

Radiesse is an excellent choice for correcting asymmetry at the Jaw line. Just be sure you choose a reputable Provider with good skills and experience to do the injections as the results can last several months and cannot be reversed easily like a Hyaluronic acid filler.  

Sam Naficy, MD

Radiesse for Jaw Asymmetry

+1

Radiesse is a very good solution to improving asymmetric jaws or augmenting jaws for a temporary solution.

Radiesse for the Jawline

+1

Radiesse is perfect for augmenting or evening out the jawline because it is made from calcium hydroxyapatite, a substance that is the same as bone. Therefore, it looks and feels extremely natural. You are a perfect candidate for jaw augmentation with Radiesse. Best of luck!

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Radiesse for Jawline Correction and Enhancement

+1

Radiesse can be an excellent filler for correcting imperfections or asymmetries of the jawline. Make sure to consult with a board-certified dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon experienced in injecting Radiesse. Even though it is temporary, you will want to be treated by someone comfortable with injectable fillers and with the anatomy and aesthetic of the jawline. 

Channing R. Barnett, MD