Is It Possible to Correct a Double Eyelid for the Third Time?

In August 2009, I got my first double eyelid surgery. Everything went well and I was very pleased with the outcome of the surgery. However, a year later. I lost the double eyelid in my left eye. So in November 2010, I decided to go for a corrective surgery only on the left eye. But it went horribly wrong! Now both eyes appear uneven, my upper waterline is showing as it may have been pulled up too much and I look cock-eyed! Very upset.

Double Eyelid Surgery

+1

Did you have an incisional or suture method double eyelid surgery?  It's unfortunate that this has happened.  It is likely something that can be corrected.  I have had similar patients who have required multiple surgeries to fix something that could have been done right the first time.  

Asian Eyelid Blepharoplasty

+1

At this point, I would seek the consultation of an Oculoplastic surgeon with a lot of experience with Asian eyelid surgery.

One such surgeon is Dr. William Chen located in southern California.

Good luck

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Double lid

+1

Go back to your surgeon either to correct or UNDO the surgery, depending on what was done.

Then find some one with experience to redo your eyes or leave them alone