How Can I Correct Burn Scars from 50% TCA Chemical Peel?

Hello, I did a 50% at home chemical peel. It was from a 100% grade, I was instructed to do 50%. However, later I learned that this is too high, and TCA peels not so good on dark skin. It was about a year ago and left dark marks on the side of my face. I would like to know is there anyway to get my skin back even toned? I'm Afro american female, with lighter brown skin, and marks are very visable. Are these marks permanent, or is there something , can do to lighten and even my skin tone?

TCA peel burn

+1

TCA peels should not be done at home as there are too many risks associated with it. if you had a burn from a TCA peel you should show this to your dermatologist. These can be very difficult to treat.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon