Is it possible to correct asymmetry of the nose using fillers?

I have a deviated septum which I have tried to have corrected with 2 surgeries with no success. As a result my nose looks totally different from the left and right profile and distorts the look of my face which looks awful. Can this be fixed or improved with fillers?

Improving asymmetry of the nose during nonsurgical rhinoplasty

+1
Sometimes nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be used to improve symmetry.  This works best when one side is collapsed or depressed relative to the other.  If this is the case with your nose, then it may be possible to improve your symmetry with nonsurgical rhinoplasty.  

Evaluation of your photos and/or exam of your nose would be necessary to offer any definitive recommendations.  

Correcting asymmetry of the nose with fillers

+1
Dear CarterD,

• We can do a lot of things with fillers, depending on your exam
  • I wonder why you have failed two septoplasties, and why the profile has changed
  • It would be good for you to get a second opinion and see what can be done to get better results
  • When you are ready, see a rhinoplasty specialist who can discuss both surgical and non-surgical options

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Asymmetric Nose

+1
Fillers can be used to improve the appearance of the nose but there are some limitations.  It really depends on what your nose looks like now and what you are trying to achieve.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.  3-dimensional computer imaging will help you visualize what you may look like afterwards.

Kimberly Lee, MD