32 Year Old with Undefined Jawline and Fat Cheek Pads, How To Achieve A More Defined Look?

My cheeks are chubby and beginning to sag to the point of deepening my nasolabial folds and worsening the appearance of my already undefined jawline. I'm worried fillers would exemplify the chub in my round face. I'm seeking a more defined/sleek and elegant lower face.

Chin Augmentation with Buccal and Perioral Liposuction

+1

Your lower face would be better defined by chin augmentation. That could be enhanced by perioral mound liposuction (by the side of the mouth) and possibly a subtotal buccal lipectomy. Computer imaging needs to be done to see how much chin augmentation you would like.

Facial definition

+1

Your perspective is correct. Ideally you would have jasmine augmentation with chin definition. Perhaps a bit of trimming of the buccal fat pad (not liposuction). Your facial pattern is common and you are correct in avoiding fillers in this case.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon