Got juvederm injected into cheeks and laughing wrinkles and been in lots of pain it travel to my nose?

Got juvederm injected into cheeks and laughing wrinkles and been in lots of pain it travel to my nose and is very painful an tender I have a huge nose what can I do?

Juvederm

+2

Go back to your doctor who injected the filler for complete assessment and treatment. juvederm needs multiple sessions to dissolve.

Eventually all Hyaluronic acids will be cleared by the body. Meanwhile make sure the filler is Juvederm, and the injector is a doctor qualified to do the injections and treat complications.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com