Do you think this hourglass look is achievable for me? (photos)

Thank you for reading, I wish to get buttocks implants and fat grafting from stomach to the hips and thighs, i say this instead of just a bbl because i want a more dramatic look an hour glass more than just a big butt. Do you think in one operation it is possible to get her body (the one in the picture) and is her lower body achievable? I know it depends on my current body but if i had enough fat could i get this desired look?

Hourglass from fat grafting

+1
Without an updated self photo of your current body shape and size, I can't predict any outcome. It can be achieved in some people but you should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a definitive answer.

Thank you for your question!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Hourglass look possible?

+1
Indeed an hourglass figure is possible with body contouring procedures like liposuction, buttock/hip implants and/or BBL.  However without a current self photo (and physical exam), it is impossible to predict what kind of result you may achieve.  Glad to help.    

Ryan Stanton, MD

Do you think this hourglass look is achievable for me?

+1
There is not much that a liposuction and fat transfer cannot accomplish in good candidates. If you want buttock implants, I would find a plastic surgeon who performs BBLs and butt implants on a regular basis.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year and produces the results you would expect.