Corners of Lips Got Chemically Peeled Now Its Much Lighter from Rest of the Lips. What Can I Do? (photo)

I had superficial chemical peel on my face a week ago by a dermatologist. But during the procedure i got both corners of my lips peeled as well. And now its much lighter than rest of my lips and there is no outline of lips aswell. How long will it take to recover and will it be normal again also will the peeled area match rest of my lips color or not?

Corners of Lips Got Chemically Peeled Now Its Much Lighter from Rest of the Lips. What Can I Do?

+1

Even with an out of photo posted I doubt this will last more than a few months. Which chemical was used, length of time applied, reason for use are all questions to be answered so we can better understand the issue. 

It is improbable that this will persist.

+1

People are so impatient.  You doctor does the treatment but you body does the healing.  One week is very little time.  It is improbable that the issue you are concerned with will persist.  However it may be a couple of weeks before things are completely better.  I would recommend that you discuss your concerns with your dermatologist.