Corners of Eyes and Eyebrows Pulled Down

Also, my lower lids are pulled down. I was going to have my under eye area tweaked 3 years ago, but didn't commit to anything then. This past Christmas, while rubbing my eye area, my brows dropped, sides of my eyes and upper cheeks. I'm mortified! Can it be fixed? I'm posting pics- 3 yrs ago and now

Eyebrow shape

+1

Body image is unique to every person.  You describe the corners of your eyes and brows to be turned down.  Your pictures are quite different from how I interpreted your description.  I would not change the corners of the brow or lids based on what I see in your photos.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS