Is Getting a Corner Lip Lift Worth It?

I'm 18 years old and considering getting a corner lip lift done to make my smile look better. Is the scarring bad?

Corner of Mouth Lift in 18 year old

+2

It is not that the scarring is bad, just that some will exist. At your young age the downturning of the corners of the mouth would have to be severe to justify making a surgical change.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/lip.html

Corner lip lift alternatives

+1

I would try to do anything other than a corner lip lift at your age.  I think that is procedure reserved for patients in the 6th or 7th decade of life and at your age I would try fillers, internal lifts, or midface procedures before I would put a scar at the corner of the mouth.