Should You Get a Corner Lift with a Lip Lift?

Is it recommended? Can it be done at a later time (after the lip lift.) Is there a procedure for the lower lip?

Corner Lip Lift Not Recommended

+2
I really do not like the corner lip lift. While it does moderately improve the downturned oral commissures/marionette lines, I do not recommend it for most patients as it often leaves a slight depression and potentially a visible scar in the area.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Corner lifts and Lip lifts.

+1

The use of a corner lift with a lip lift is commonly required because a lip lift alone will elevate only the central one third o f the lip. If this is the desired appearance, then a lip lift alone is a reasonable option and will produce a pouting lip. However, the downturning of the corners of the mouth does require a corner lift.