Options for Corner of Eye/Temple Surgery

Hi, I want to look pretty , there is any surgery around the courner of the eye, temple area like a lifting effect that will make me look better. Thank you !

Corner of eye.

There are many options for the periorbital area. Lateral brow lift, blepharoplasty and Botox are just a few. You need to arrange a consult with a facial plastic surgeon to see what your options are and help you better articulate the changes you'd like to see.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Temple

I would need to see you. But you have several options. Local Botox or Dysport may help. A good upper lid blepheroplasty. Or better yet, the lateral component of a forehead lift called a lateral brow lift.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Yes of course, there are all sorts of things.

Forehead lifts, eyelid surgery, midface lifts, even BOTOX and fillers are used precisely for this purpose.  They key is to find a surgeon who makes sense to you.  FInding that right surgeon is a big challenge of course.  Consider reposting here with photographs.  This may elicit the precise information you are looking for.