Options for Corner of Eye/Temple Surgery

Hi, I want to look pretty , there is any surgery around the courner of the eye, temple area like a lifting effect that will make me look better. Thank you !

Corner of eye.

+1

There are many options for the periorbital area. Lateral brow lift, blepharoplasty and Botox are just a few. You need to arrange a consult with a facial plastic surgeon to see what your options are and help you better articulate the changes you'd like to see.

West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Temple

+1

I would need to see you. But you have several options. Local Botox or Dysport may help. A good upper lid blepheroplasty. Or better yet, the lateral component of a forehead lift called a lateral brow lift.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Yes of course, there are all sorts of things.

+1

Forehead lifts, eyelid surgery, midface lifts, even BOTOX and fillers are used precisely for this purpose.  They key is to find a surgeon who makes sense to you.  FInding that right surgeon is a big challenge of course.  Consider reposting here with photographs.  This may elicit the precise information you are looking for.