Am I a candidate for Lipo tickle and fat transfer to my buttock? (photo)

I went for a consultation at strax rejuvenation for Lipo tickle. I'm 5'5 and weight 184 lbs. my weight is mostly around my belly and 8/2 of last year I had partial hysterectomy am I a fit candidate for the procedure? Their price was amusing for the Lipo 2249 after the discount. Can I get my fat transfer any where else on my body?

Liposuction

+1

The picture you've posted doesn't really let me see all the abdomen details, I would like to see a full abdomen from the front and sides.

Dr. Campos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Lipo and buttock augmentation

+1
You may very well be a candidate for liposuction and fat grafting to the buttocks but it is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Am I a candidate for Lipo tickle and fat transfer to my buttock?

+1

Make sure that you see pictures from the surgeon performing your procedure.  I can tell you that the least expensive Brazilian buttlift is the one that is only performed once.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php