Coping with Pain After a BA?

I am a 29yr old with two kids. I am smaller than an aa and with no fat tissue and very underweight only 42kgs. I am having 325cc silicone dual plane and thinking of cancelling my surgery. I am so afraid of the pain especially scared that i would have breathing problems or like my chest feels like exploding any help pls and what you think about the size

Pain after breast augmentation

+1

I use pain pumps with generous local anesthetics along with the general anesthesia. Post operatively my patients are on a pain medication schedule that keeps them very comfortable and allows them to recover uneventfully.

Coping with Pain After a BA?

+1

The usual comment is muscle tightness, not trouble breathing or like the chest is exploding. Also, your implants are not oversized so the pressure should be easy to handle. We use pain pumps for most of our patients along with muscle relaxants and most patients comment on how easy the healing process was.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Coping with Pain After a BA?

+1

The symptoms you are describing are way out of the ordinary for a breast augmentation surgery. Without photos or measurement other than your weight it is difficult to comment on size of implants, but those do seem rather large based upon your weight, and smaller implants might be less uncomfortable. 

Most patients use an oral narcotic pain medication for a few days, and then switch to something like tylenol. Most feel pretty well after a few days, and many are back to work at 3-4 days after surgery. 

I would suggest a talk with your surgeon about your expectations. 

Hoping that you will have a nice result, best wishes.