Desire: Smaller Tip, Overall Nostril Reduction, Attractive Collumellar/nasolabial Angle and Fusion, Shorter Nose? (photo)

I have inherited mothers high Scandinavian profile (and large nostrils) and fathers African nose. Surgery 20 yeras ago involved thinning bridge, and reshaping tip. 10 years ago, nose had obtained bulgy and enlargened form, whereas new surgeon was contacted, nosetip was then "tightened". Nothing removed, tightness was lost quickly. In 2012, surgeon didnt opt for tip refinement, but the retracted columellar in base was adressed with a septum graft. Also, TIG for hanging columellar. Kindly, Copenhagen

Nasal Tip Revision

+1

The most obvious problem you have right now is the hanging columella which can be improved under local anesthesia will minimal risk. Changing the other features you don't like would be more difficult and I don't recommend after seeing these pictures. However, the can be discussed after an examination.  

Smaller nose

+1

Some modification of your nose may be possible but remember you do have thick tissues especially in the tip.