Coolsculpting Vs. Vaser Shape?

Does Coolsculpting or Vaser Shape have better/longer lasting results assuming a healthy exercise and diet plan is followed? I've had Coolsculpting done and was happy, but I am interested in the cellulite reduction and skin tightening that Vaser Shape seems to provide. Thanks for clarifying the difference in benefit!

Coolsculpting Vs. Vaser Shape

+1
The Coolsculpting technology is a safe and effective procedure that uses advanced cooling technology to gently and effectively target and eliminate fat in specific areas of a patient’s body.

If you are interested in cellulite reduction and skin tightening then Coolsculpting is not the best option for you. In my office I like to use Thermage for skin tightening and depending on the amount of cellulite you have a Thermage treatment can also help improve the appearance of cellulite. It is best to be evaluated by a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which technology would be best for your concerns.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon