Coolsculpting Vs. Vaser Shape?

Does Coolsculpting or Vaser Shape have better/longer lasting results assuming a healthy exercise and diet plan is followed? I've had Coolsculpting done and was happy, but I am interested in the cellulite reduction and skin tightening that Vaser Shape seems to provide. Thanks for clarifying the difference in benefit!

CoolSculpting vs. Vaser Shape

Thank you for your question. Coolsculpting is a fat reduction and noninvasive treatment. Vaser Shape doesn't reduce cellulite but it helps make it a smoother appearance. It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for best treatment plan. I hope this helps!

Coolsculpting Vs. Vaser Shape

The Coolsculpting technology is a safe and effective procedure that uses advanced cooling technology to gently and effectively target and eliminate fat in specific areas of a patient’s body.

If you are interested in cellulite reduction and skin tightening then Coolsculpting is not the best option for you. In my office I like to use Thermage for skin tightening and depending on the amount of cellulite you have a Thermage treatment can also help improve the appearance of cellulite. It is best to be evaluated by a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which technology would be best for your concerns.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon