Coolsculpting Vs Vaser Lipo. I'm 6'3", 195lbs with Stubborn Fat in Midsection.

I just had a consultant and I would love to have the Vaser lipo rather than the cool sculpting but the cost is a bit higher. I don't have a lot of fat but no mater how hard I work out, I have flab on my stomach area that goes all the way around to my back. Will cool culpt get rid of enough fat so i don't have a muffin top?

Coolsculpting vs vaser lipo

+2

Coolsculpting has only been shown to give about a 20% improvement in the overall appearance of the treated area. It definitely is not the same as vaser liposuction.

CoolSculpting vs. lipo

+1

Regardless of which additional form of energy is used along with a liposuction technique, the lipo will remove more fat in one treatment than a series of CoolSculpting procedures.  If someone is adverse to having surgery, or they have medical conditions that prevent them from having surgery, or they can't tolerate the downtime of a surgical procedure such as liposuction, then CoolSculpting from Zeltiq can provide significant improvement in some individuals. In those, there are some that have the Zeltiq every couple of months for a few treatments. One treatment will reduce the fat, on average, 20%. Having a few treatments improves the result but increases the cost, but it should not exceed liposuction's fee.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/zeltiq/index.html