Can I have Coolsculpting safely with a Factor Xll Defeciency?

Factor XII deficiency and Coolsculting

+1
Coolsculpting is a great tool for reducing a bulge in a given area. You might bruise more from having the deficiency. I would ask your hematologist for medical clearance for the procedure. 

Sacramento Coolsculpting and Factor XII deficiency

+1
In general Factor XII deficiency patients do well with minor procedures.  Bruising is a possibility with Coolsculpting with or without a Factor XII deficiency.  I would recommend you discuss this with your Coolsculpting physician, as well as, your hematologist or primary care physician.

Good luck.

Dr. Kaniff

Thomas E. Kaniff, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting and Factor XII Deficiency

+1
It would be the decision of the doctor treating you with CoolSculpting to decide if he or she would treat you with Factor XII Deficiency.  In my opinion, I do not see a problem with this and think you could safely have the procedure done.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon