Is Coolsculpting a Good Idea for my Chest? I Dont Know if There Are Any Grandular Tissue or Not. (photo)

I do not know if there are any grandular tissues but i think its more fat. Can anyone provide me an opinion if zeltiq will make any difference?

CoolSculpting for gynecomastia

+1

Gynecomastia is proliferation of male breast tissue.  While  I do not expect that CoolSculpting will reduce fibrous breast tissue,  CoolSculpting may have the effect in some patients of reducing breast area subcutaneous fat excess.

We are currently studying CoolSculpting on men's breasts in my practice.  I am hoping that men with excellent skin tone no nipple or areola irregularities and a small amount of unwanted fat in the breast area could achieve positive results with CoolSculpting.  Although this is something I am studying,  we are currently not offering CoolSculpting for male breast reduction  to the general population.

If you do elect to have this are treated, I would strongly suggest seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs a significant number of gynecomastia surgery procedures in addition to offering CoolSculpting.

There are certainly some cases of gynecomastia that would NOT benefit, and could potentially be worsened by treatment with CoolSculpting alone.l

Web reference: http://www.michaellawmd.com/coolsculpting.html

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting for Chest

+1

Thank you for your question. Typically, CoolSculpting results in a 20-25% reduction of fat, which is not a drastic reduction. I would suggest meeting with a board-certified surgeon to discuss gynecomastia surgery, which I believe would be the best option for you. Best of luck.

Cool Sculpting for male breasts

+1

Gynecomastia is a term for male breast tissue which should be treated by excision. Pseudogynecomastia refers to fat deposits in the breasts and possibly this could be treated by liposuction or Zeltiq's CoolSculpting. You should see a plastic surgeon to determine which source of enlargement you have.

Coolsculpting of the Chest Area

+1

Coolsculpting may not work well for the chest area.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get the best advice for your situation.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_gynecomastia.htm

Coolsculpting will not help with your gynecomastia.

+1

Hi.

1)  I think you would be setting yourself up for a big disappointment.  Coolsculpting may work  for small deposits.

2)  At least you need quite a bit of tumescent liposuction.  Cannot be sure just from pictures, but you probably also need some breast tissue removed under your nipples.