Is Coolsculpting recommended after 2 Liposuction procedures?

Hello, I am 40 year old male who previously had vaser lipo twice on abdominal and love handle areas (2007 and 2013). I still have what I feel is a substantial love handle bulges which are probably combination of remaining fat deposits, skin stretching (I don't have greatest skin elasticity) and the fact that I have naturally wider hips. Would Coolsculpting be recommended for someone like myself? Thank you.

Coolsculpting after liposuction

+1
Coolsculpting may be a viable option. To determine if you are a candidate, consult with a board certified physician who can provide surgical and coolsculpting options to determine which path is best for you.

Coo sculpting after liposuction

+1
This is an excellent question.  Many times liposuction results are difficult to duplicate when the treatment area has had liposuction in the past due to scarring.  Cool Sculpting treats these areas by a different mechanism so yes it would be the option you are looking for to treat those ares.  I especially think it is an excellent option more males.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting and Love Handles

+1
Coolsculpting is a wonderful procedure and especially suited for the abdominal and flank areas.  I have had many patients who previously had liposuction and now are doing Coolsculpting.  It is especially suited for bulges that you are describing.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with experience in cool sculpting for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD

CoolSculpting Can Be Done After Liposuction

+1
We get a lot of clients who come for CoolSculpting after their liposuction, so yes it can be done. If you still have pockets of fat remaining after your liposuction then you may be a candidate for CoolSculpting to these areas. The best way to know is to  go for a consultation with a CoolSculpting provider. Of note, the CoolSculpting procedure will not treat the loose skin that you have in the area, but there are other treatments for that. Hope this helps!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

CoolSculpting after two liposuction procedures

+1
CoolSculpting definitely can be performed after any number of liposuction procedures.  You would need to be examined to determine if you might be a good candidate for the procedure, but in many cases, CoolSculpting can help in instances such as yours.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon