Cool Lipo Vs. Smart Lipo

It sounds like Cool Lipo and Smart Lipo are very similar.  uses a different wavelength laser (1064  nm) than (1320 nm).  Is one better than the other?  On CoolLipo website it says the laser does many things I see on the Smartlipo website like "Gentle fat disruption and removal technique for small areas" and  "Treats areas that are difficult for conventional liposuction"

Both Cool Lipo and Smart Lipo are safe and effective in...

+3

Both Cool Lipo and Smart Lipo are safe and effective in maximizing the results of liposculpture as well as tightening skin. Clinical studies are presently being performed to see if there is a unique advantage of one system over the other. At this time (11/20/07) there is no proof that one system is better than the other.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Lipo vs. Smart Lipo

+1

Cool Lipo and Smart Lipo are similar laser liposuction technologies with cool lipo's strength being a faster procedure so it requires less anesthetic.  Smart Lipo may have sligly better skin tightening benefits.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cool Lipo v. Smart Lipo

+1

I have used both.  An advantage of Cool Touch is that because of the wavelength it can also be used to treat leg veins.  

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon