Does CoolGlide Vein Removal Treatment Cause Loss of Fat?

I'm a 26 year old Asian female who had broken capillaries on her lower cheeks. Two years ago, I had CoolGlide Vein treatment. The treatment was successful. The veins disappeared completely with minimal side effects.

In the months following the CoolGlide treatment, I noticed my cheeks have become very gaunt. The fat on my cheeks had decreased dramatically. I used to have full cheeks. Now they are sunken in. Two years later, the fat on my face has not return. Could it be the Coolglide?

Fat transfer for volume replacement

+1

This type of volume loss is amenable to autologous fat transfer or injection with facial fillers such as Radiesse with potential for great outccomes.

Buffalo General Surgeon