Does Coolbeam Work for Stretch Marks?

Hi there. I've read many Q&A's here but haven't seen anything regarding Coolbeam as a potential "fix" for stretch marks.

A celebrity doctor in L.A. has been raving about his technique for removing stretch marks, and even appeared on the Dr's Show.

He has video testimonials and before and after pics. I, like many, want my marks to visibly improve.

Based on your expertise, does his method work? or is it just a bunch of hype? Thank you! Pics from his site attached..

Coolbeam for stretch marks

+2

There is nothing I am aware of that is dramatically successful for stretch marks.  If there were, we'd all have the machine in our offices!  I am respectfully very skeptical of the photos you have posted and personally don't believe they are real. 

Stretch Marks

+1

Improvement in stretch marks (striae rubra) may be obtained with a number of modalities. They are caused by the breakdown of elastic fibers. As I am sure you are aware they can be difficult to treat. 

Virginia Beach Dermatologist