Is coolbeam laser legit for getting rid of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks from pregnancy over 13 years ago. I had a tummy tuck but it did not get rid of all of the stretch marks. Recently I found a procedure called “coolbeam” I was told I could have this performed for $4,500 in three sessions and it would take care of the stretch marks and tighten up my skin. I have done a lot of research and there is only one doctor that is performing this. Is it too good to be true? I really want to get rid of these stretch marks.

Tummy tuck and stretch marks

+1

A tummy tuck would not get rid of stretch marks but remove excess skin and fat. I would recommend you consider seeing a dermatologist with advanced training in lasers to discuss the options to improve the appearance of stretch marks. In my personal experience, there are a few different ways to improve the appearance of stretch marks but none of them are magical.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon