After Cool Sculpting I have had a burning reaction only on one side, Is this normal? (photo)

I did cool sculpting, one part was burnt, one part no bruising redness or swelling, one the part with nothing was the machine attached properly? Photo 1. One the part with burns is this normal? Both done at the same time

Reaction from Coolsculpting

I have been practicing cool sculpting for years now and have never seen a burn or anything like the photo that you are showing.  I would return to your treating physician for examination immediately.