After Cool Sculpting I have had a burning reaction only on one side, Is this normal? (photo)

I did cool sculpting, one part was burnt, one part no bruising redness or swelling, one the part with nothing was the machine attached properly? Photo 1. One the part with burns is this normal? Both done at the same time

+1
It is very unusual to have burning of the skin as a side effect of CoolSculpting. Your picture is very unclear so it's difficult to say what you are experiencing. 

Burn

+1
Burning is not typical; however, a conclusion cannot be made on based on the photo since orientation is not available, out of focus, and difficult to see anatomy. 
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon