Can Cool Sculpting Applicator Be Used Vertically Across Abdomen?

I had Cool Sculpting done on my lower abdomen a few months ago and am thinking of getting a second treatment, although this time I would like the large applicator to be applied vertically so that I can get a small pouch of fat on my upper abdomen and a small residual pouch of fat right below by belly button covered. Is this possible?

CoolSculpting for vertical fat bulges

+1

The current handpieces available at this can can often be applied diagonally to provide fat removal to areas of fat over the rib cage or below the belly button. The amount of fat would dictate which of the two handpieces is ideal.

Soon, Zeltiq, the manufacturer of CoolSculpting will be introducing new applicators with a better ability to treat vertical fat bulges

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq uses different applicators depending on each patient's shape

+1

The orientation and decision of which applicator (currently there are 4 and soon to be more) to use depends on your individual shape and your doctor should decide where to place them. 

Ronald Shelton, MD

Coolsculpting Applicator Placement

+1

Placement of the applicators during this procedure is key for excellent results.  Personally I prefer to use a combination of 6.3 applicators to perfect the look. 

Will Richardson, MD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon