Would Cool-sculpting be suitable for me? I have fibromyalgia.

I have fibromyalgia which is severe at times. I would like to get some weight off of my legs, but this is the area I feel most of my FM pain. Is cool-sculpting still a possibility for me?

Coolsculpting and legs

+1
Coolsculpting has two new adaptors for the inner and outer thighs which may be of benefit for you.  The cool-smooth is a new larger applicator designed for the outer thighs.  I would please consult the physician who is treating you for the fibromyalgia to get medical clearance before your procedure.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with CoolSculpting for the best results.

Cool Sculpting

+1
Cool Sculpting is not for weight loss.  Some of the unwanted side effects afterwards like itching and numbness after treatment could be different because of your fibromyalgia.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS