To Be Brief Cool Sculpt Gave Me an Umbilical Hernia. Verified by 2 Surgeons?

My "innie" is now an "outie" and I need to have surgery! I was in a lot of pain after the procedure and I consulted another surgeon who pointed out the source of the pain. I went to a second doctor to be sure. Idid Cool Sculpt because I fear going under the knife and anesthesia. I am devastated by this news.

Hernias

+1

Coolsculpting may cause hernias in some patients particulary dependent upon placement of handles.

We have extensive experience with and have had Coolsculpting for over three years and see great results in properly selected individuals, location and fat texture are key variables.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon