What Can I Do to Help Swelling After Cool Lipo?

I had COOL LIPOSUCTION (LAL) 15 days ago and Im still swollen, what can I do to help? And how long is recommended to wear my garment? I had Cool Liposuction done on my flanks and lower abs. How long should I wear the garment and what can I do to stop the swelling? It seems to get better when I go walking and stay active. There is no pain or anything, unless i put pressure (like try on my skinny pants!) Thanks for your help!!!

Persistent swelling after Cool Lipo: discuss with your surgeon

+1

It sounds very unusual that you are asking questions that are typically answered by your surgeon. Discuss your concerns to ensure that you do not have a treatable cause for the swelling (infection or seroma, etc.)