Cool Lipo, Smart Lipo, or Vaser Lipo?

I have been researching the various forms of non invasive lipo treatments however I am unsure of which one is right more me. For the most part, I live a healthy lifestyle and workout however, my abdomen has a pooch. I am just wondering which would be the best to get rid of my buldge most effectively so that I am satisfied.

Liposuction Choices

+1

Your photo shows a relatively small amount of fat that would be ideal for tumescent liposuction. That means only the tummy needs to be numbed and you don't need to be put to sleep. That way, you will avoid the risk of blood clots which for some unknown reason are only known to occur when people are put to sleep for these type procedures.

The different lasers that are used are the least important part of the procedure. Many times the laser is just used for marketing and experienced liposuction suctions are not really sure if they add anything besides satisfying one's desire to have "the latest and greatest."

So see someone who has done the procedure for 10 plus years and has good reviews and you should have the best shot at a flat belly.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Abdominal Liposuction

+1

You need to be evaluated by someone you trust.  Liposuction can remove unwanted fat, and tighten skin some, but you may need a tummy tuck to address loose skin.  It appears that you have some loose skin and that can certainly be made worse by liposuction.  

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon