Cool Lipo Recovery

What should I expect from Cool Lipo recovery? Is it better or shorter than traditional liposuction? What kind of downtime will there be - how long will I need to take off of work (for work on tummy/waist area)? Thanks!

No down time with CoolSculpting

When you schedule your consultation for the procedure, your doctor will address what you should expect after your treatment. CoolSculpting by Zeltiq is an option you may want to consider because there is no down time associated with the treatment. It is a non-invasive treatment to eliminate stubborn fat without the need for anesthesia. It can be used to treat many areas of the body, including the tummy area and "love handles."

Worcester Facial Plastic Surgeon

CoolLipo Recovery

Your doctor will be able to give you a better estimate of your recovery time since the healing time varies based on the extent of the procedure. Generally, CoolLipo recovery time is similar to traditional tumescent liposuction. Most patients are able to return to their normal daily activities after a few days.

Mitchel P. Goldman, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolLipo less recovery

CoolLipo utilizes laser and local anesthesia therefore, normally recovery & downtime is less than traditional liposuction.  More importantly is, determining which is a better fit for your needs & expectations. 

Dr. Ritacca

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon