Cool Lipo Recovery

What should I expect from Cool Lipo recovery? Is it better or shorter than traditional liposuction? What kind of downtime will there be - how long will I need to take off of work (for work on tummy/waist area)? Thanks!

CoolLipo Recovery

+1
Your doctor will be able to give you a better estimate of your recovery time since the healing time varies based on the extent of the procedure. Generally, CoolLipo recovery time is similar to traditional tumescent liposuction. Most patients are able to return to their normal daily activities after a few days.

Web reference: http://www.gbkderm.com/coollipo

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolLipo less recovery

+1

CoolLipo utilizes laser and local anesthesia therefore, normally recovery & downtime is less than traditional liposuction.  More importantly is, determining which is a better fit for your needs & expectations. 

Dr. Ritacca

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon