How Long Before CoolLipo Skin Tightening Effects Are Visible?

I just had Cool lipo done on my neck and jawline. It has been almost three weeks and my skin on my neck and under my chin looks wrinkled, and I have sagging skin under my jawline. Is this normal at this stage?

Give it at least 3-4 months to assess skin contraction after surgery.

+1

I don't know if you have had children but how long does it take for a woman's skin to contract after delivering a baby.

The process is quite similar and involves a variety of processes including primary skin contraction due to the elastic quality of the skin which can be affected by age, sun exposure, smoking, weight loss, genetics, etc

Secondary skin contraction is also affected by numerous actions including apoptosis.

I generally recommend that an individual wait at least 3-4 months prior to judging the effects of any intervention involving skin contraction.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.