Cool Lipo Cost for Lower Abdomen Pouch and Gynecomastia?

How much will it cost to get Cool Lipo on the pouch above my private area (no exercise removes it), and for gynecomastia?

Cost of surgery

+1

Cost will vary depending on many factors.... first of all it differs depending on if a board certified plastic surgeon is performing the surgery or not.  Also, if the surgery is performed in a hospital based operating room vs. an office setting, if a board certified anesthesiologist is involved vs. a nurse (or sometimes performing procedures under local anesthesia), etc.  Please be careful when doing your research to make sure your surgeon is properly trained and has experience in this procedure.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_gynecomastia.htm

Not a fan of any laser lipo

+1

I've written previously on Cool Lipo, Smart Lipo or whatever you want to call the latest marketing gimmick. See my blog on this but the long and short is that these procedures, I think, result in more skin damage than skin tightening. Standard liposuction with small cannulas will give you a predictable long lasting result without the pain and problems of these office procedures.

Web reference: http://www.hessplasticsurgery.com/blog/index.php?s=smart+lipo

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Cool Lipo costs will depend on the work involved and your location

+1

Expect the prices to vary depending upon how much work you have done, the number of areas treated and even perhaps the volume of fat that you'll have removed.

Costs will also vary widely depending on your geographic area: California and New York are usually the most expensive areas, while less populated areas such as where I practice in Utah, are much less expensive -- sometimes thousands of dollars less.

Pick a surgeon you trust.

Good luck.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon