How to Convince my Surgeon to Explant?

I'm 23, 5"6 and 115lbs. I've had my implants 2 wks. I was a small B before my 300cc unders. My PS is amazing and I'm healing well. However, this isnt what I want. I kno ppl go thru buyers remorse but not me. I realized I got implants for the wrong reason and I appreciate my pre op body so much more now. My surgeon wants me to wait 3 mo. I'm moving out if town in a wk & Id rather have them removed ASAP so I can get back to loving my God given body. How can I convince him to do an early removal?

Are you sure that you do want to remove implants?

+1

I presume that you really did want to have the implants inserted initially, enough to pay a lot of money and undergo surgery.

If I were your surgeon I would also be reluctant to rush into removing implants. If there is a real good reason for this and you have in fact had counseling, and your counselor agrees with your decision, I think that your surgeon will agree to remove the implants. Don't rush into something that you may regret.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

How to Convince my Surgeon to Explant?

+1

I do not think that this will be particularly difficult.  Just express your concerns in a calm, thoughtful fashion.  The sooner the implants are removed, the more likely the return to the preoperative anatomy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How to Convince my Surgeon to Remove Breast Implants?

+1

Have a calm/constructive conversation with your plastic surgeon.   Explain, based on another one of your questions, that you have had counseling also and are “dead set” on your decision to have the breast implants removed.