How Can I Convince my Parents to Let Me Get a Chin Implant? (photo)

I recently just had braces and my bite adjusted. So I know my bite and jaw is fine but I obviously lack of chin. I'm really self concious about it. Especially since I don't have the cutest nose in the world and my chin makes my nose more obvious. I hate my profile. I've done a lot of re-search about how it's quick and you recover in a few days. I think it would really boost my confidence, I'm already really shy. (I'm terrifide of surgery, also. Is there any way to help my nerves?)

Possibility of chin implant

+1

From your picture, it does appear that you would be a candidate for chin augmentation.  You are also correct, in that normally when a chin is augmented, it can make the nose appear smaller.  I would recommend having a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon with yourself and your parents, so that your options could be discussed.  You would also be able to get more information about any possible procedure, which should help alleviate some of your fears of surgery.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon