How Can I Control my Cycle Before Breast Reduction?

My name is Maria. I 'm 31year old I weight 170 pounds I'm 5'2 tall. My bra size is 44ddd I am going to have breast reduction surgery on october and i need to stop my cycle because I'm not going to be avalible to change my pad because is going pain full to even move. Thank you

Modifying menstrual cycle for breast reduction surgery

+1
You do not need to alter your cycle. I perform breast reduction weekly and you are anticipating a much higher degree of pain and physical restriction than is accurate. You should discuss your concerns about pain and mobility with your plastic surgeon who, I am sure, will alleviate your worries.

Breast Reduction and Menstrual Cycle?

+1

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform. Although I understand your concern, I do not think that it is necessary to  “stop” your menstrual cycle. More than likely you will be able to change pads  without difficulty.

Best wishes with your upcoming operation.