Contour of Thigh Square After Medial Thigh Lift? (photo)

This is a view of the side of my thigh while sitting. In this view the contour looks square. Can anyone advise me as to some techniques that may restore more of a natural contour in this area. THis is the result of a medial thigh lift with incisions in the gluteal crease. Thank you for any suggestions.

Posterior Thigh Lift Scar Woudl Benefit From Revision

+1

Thank you for your question and photo..  You had a combination of a medial thigh lift and posterior thigh lift.  The lateral extension of the posterior thighlift is the cause of the lateral bulging.  Additional views both posteriorly and laterally as well as your preop photo would be helpful.  The finding shown in the photo can probably be improved with a combination of liposuction and scar revision with recreation of the infra-gluteal crease.  Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon