Contour Lower Face? Slimmer Jawline? (photo)

Hello, I have a face shape much like in the first pic. I would like a more contoured lower face like that in the other two pics. The skin and fat in my lower face would either have to be tightened or removed to create this more sculpted look. I am aware of buccal fat removal and am not interested. I'm also aware of botox for a slimmer jawline. I don't think the volume in my lower face comes from enlarged muscle. When I feel it it's mostly skin and fat. What are my options?

Facial contouring

+1

What you're asking fois impossible to do.  The aging process involves loss of facial fat and you do not want to accelerate the process. Best to leave well enough alone

Best to leave your face alone

+1

In my opinion it would not be possible to achieve the change you want and the risks of destroying your pretty face trying are far to great to take them on.  Facial shape Is partially from skin, fat, and muscle but mostly from the underlying bony skeleton.  Some things just should not be messed with.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Jaw line slimming

+1

Some jaw line slimming is possible to narrow the jaw for some patients but for you specifically an exam is key to properly evaluate what can be possible.

Surgery to thin lower face and jawline.

+1

You cannot make a lower full face in the young look like the sculpted photos you show. DO NOT DO SURGERY! You will need this fat as you age. If it sounds too good to be true.......

Face Contouring

+1

It is possible to achieve a slimmer lower face and an in person consultation is recommended.  Buccal fat removal and non-surgical jaw reduction are both ways to help achieve this but it sounds like the first best step would be a thorough evaluation of your anatomy as well as an in depth conversation with a board certified specialist.

Kimberly Lee, MD